1. I resign from participation in the project organized by you.
Enter website konferencje.ptwp.pl, log in and for given project select: I resign from participation.
2. I want to change selected session.
Enter website konferencje.ptwp.pl, log in and select: edit for given project. Then select appropriate sessions.
3. I registered myself some time ago. I haven’t received any reply so far.
Confirmations are not sent automatically. We start to send them around two weeks before a given event. If the project is going to take place in less than 12 days, we send confirmations within 2/3 working days from registration date.
4. When I called your company, I was informed that my application had been accepted. However, I haven’t received any e-mail.
If you haven’t received an e-mail (they are sent by the system, sometimes they get into spam folder), please check the status of your registration at your account. Enter konferencje.ptwp.pl and log in. There is a column "status" for each Project .
There are 3 types of status available:
- accepted – application has been accepted by the Organizer (an e-mail with confirmation has been sent). It means that you can take part in the project.;
- new - waiting for organizer’s confirmation – the application is in our database, but it hasn’t been considered by us yet;
- not accepted - rejected by the organizer – application hasn’t been accepted, you were informed about this by e-mail.
5. I would like to register a few people from company.
It is possible. But you have to create a new account for each person with a new e-mail address. Attention! We will send information regarding registration to the indicated e-mail address. This address is necessary to log into account again.
6. I have created an account for me, I want to use it for somebody else from my company (CEO, Director etc.).
Go to website konferencje.ptwp.pl, log in and edit your contact data. Instead of your data please enter the data of the person you want to register. You leave your e-mail address so all messages, whose addressee is a given person, will be sent to you.
7. I registered myself on the first day when registration started and I was rejected. Why?
Application are not treated on first come, first served basis. Our projects are for free and number of places available is limited. That’s why we give priority to participation of representatives of companies with which we co-operate and to people who were given printed invitations by us. The, if it is only possible, we invite additional people (our subscribers, newsletter recipients etc.).
8. I wrote an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org and I haven’t received any reply so far.
E-mails sent fromn this address are generated automatically. Please do not answer them. In order to receive answers to your questions please write to: email@example.com.
9. I created an account in the system, but I wasn’t allowed to take part in the conference.
Opening an account in PTWP Group electronic system of registration does not mean that your application has been approved. In order to take part in a given project, after logging in on the website konferencje.ptwp.pl choose the conference you are interested in from the list of conferences.
10. I forgot my password. How can I log in?
Please select option "Password reminder" available at: https://konferencje.ptwp.pl/pl/logowanie-rejestracja. A link with instructions how to set a new password will be sent to the e-mail address indicated by you.
11. I forgot my login. How can I log in?
Login is an e-mail address used during registration process.
12. I cannot register myself. I get a message:"In the database there is already a user with the same e-mail address. If you don’t remember your password please select option I forgot password!"
In the registration system an e-mail address can be assigned only to one user. It is not possible to register more than one person using the same e-mail address.
13. During registration I entered an incorrect e-mail address (typing error). How can I continue?
An account with a wrong e-mail address will not be activated. You have to register yourself once again using a correct address.
14. What shall I enter in the registration form in the field "Copy the code"?
You have to copy into this field the series of letters and digits which are above in the field "Image verification".
Example of image:
This field is aimed at elimination of web robots from registration
15. I created an account, I received an e-mail with activation, however, the link doesn’t work.
Please verify if your e-mail program hasn’t divided the link (it has displayed it in two lines). In this case please copy the whole link sent by e-mail and enter it into browser address bar.
An example of incorrect link:
An example of correct link:
16. I created an account, however, I haven’t received an e-mail with activation code
An e-mail with an activation link is sent immediately after registration – you should receive it within a few minutes. Certain methods of protecting e-mail server may delay e-mail reception.
In case you haven’t received an e-mail – please check spam folders because the message may be there. If it doesn’t help, please contact e-mail administrator to check if they block messages sent from account: firstname.lastname@example.org. If none of these steps helps, please send a message to the address email@example.com, with subject "Problem with receiving mail from account firstname.lastname@example.org" and leave your contact data.
17. I have already an account in portal RynekZdrowia.pl. I cannot sign up for any conference.
At the moment an account in portal RynekZdrowia.pl allows you only to access restricted contents. In order to register/sign up for a conference you need to create an account on website konferencje.ptwp.pl. In the nearest future we intend to integrate both accounts.
18. I receive newsletters from your portal / I have already participated in your conference / I have received an invitation to your conference, but after entering my e-amil address I get a message: "Wrong login or password!"
Electronic registration system was established at the end of 2010. A person who used PTWP Group’s services before should be registered on the page konferencje.ptwp.pl for registration purposes
19. I’d like to register myself for Rynek Zdrowia/ Nowy Przemysł / Rynek Spozywczy conference. Why does registration take place on ptwp.pl website? Who is PTWP?
Polish Society for Supporting Enterprise (PTWP) is a publisher of monthly Rynek Zdrowia (Health Market), Miesięcznik Gospodarczy Nowy Przemysł (Economic Monthly New Industry) and magazine Rynek Spożywczy (Food Market) and also conference organizer.
20. How is registration for conference proceeded:
For new users:
a. a user creates an account in PTWP Group’s electronic system of registration, (after the account is created he/she receives automatically an e-mail with activation link)
b. the user activates the account and complete the profile
c. the user selects a conference and submits an application form (in case of multipanel conferences it is necessary to select panels in which a user wants to take part),
d. application is accepted/ rejected by the organizer. As soon as the organizer makes a decision, the user gets a message by e-mail. Please remember that applications are not considered automatically.
For users who have already an account in electronic system of registration after logging on konferencje.ptwp.pl only points c) and d) of the given instructions are valid.
21. I have found an error on your website. How can I inform about it?
Please use an application form which is on the bottom of this page.
I. HOW TO GAIN ACCESS? / CREATING AN ACCOUNT / LOGGING IN
1. How can I access the Premium Zone or other paid content?
Simply add the services you have chosen to the basket, enter the necessary data, and pay for your order. The fastest way to access the content is to make a payment with your credit/debit card or via e-transfer.
2. Will I receive my login details?
Users specify their login details (email address and password) on their own when creating their accounts.
3. I forgot the password to my account. Can I recover it?
You should use the password reminder option. This option is available on the login page.
4. Can I place an order by phone or email?
Orders can only be placed online, using the e-shop feature available at sklep.ptwp.pl.
5. Can I place an order on behalf of another person?
Yes. Just select the appropriate option in the basket. After the payment you will be able to fill in details of user who will get access.
6. Once logged in, I don’t have access to the paid content. What should I do?
In order to gain access to locked content, you should purchase a Premium Zone subscription of a selected portal or a selected report. In the event that the service has been purchased and paid for, but the problem still persists, you should first log out of the portal, and then try to log in again. If you experience any further problems, please send us an email to the following address: email@example.com.
II. PAYMENTS / INVOICES / PRICES
7. How can I make a payment?
The fastest way to access the Premium Zone or other paid content is to make a payment with your credit/debit card or via e-transfer (using the Przelewy24.pl system). Access is activated automatically (by the system) once the payment is made. It is also possible to select a pro‑forma invoice, but it will then take longer for the content to be unlocked. Activation takes place only at the time of crediting the publishing house’s bank account.
8. The service has been ordered, but it has not been paid for yet. How can I make a payment?
After logging in to your profile at sklep.ptwp.pl, you can check your order history. Right next to the unpaid orders, there are direct links to the payment page. In order to make a payment, you should drop down the details of a given order (by clicking the ‘See’ button) and click the payment icon located under the list of services.
9. What is the cost of particular Premium Zone subscriptions or other paid content?
You will find our current product range and the price list of our services at sklep.ptwp.pl by selecting the menu ‘Our Products’ and choosing the desired category ("Premium Zone" or "Rankings and Reports").
10. How long will I have to wait for content unlocking if I choose the pro-forma invoice option?
Access is granted at the time when the publisher’s bank account is credited. Therefore, the time of gaining access largely depends on the user and the moment in which they make a payment for the service they have ordered. Most frequently, the service is made available within 3 working days following the payment (transfer order). Once the service is activated, a notification is sent to the user’s email address.
11. Is it possible to receive a VAT invoice?
Yes, you should simply select this option in the required area when making your purchase. A VAT invoice will then be sent to you, irrespective of the payment option you choose.
12. Is it possible for the invoice to be issued with a different invoicing address?
Yes, but you should indicate so in the ‘Comments’ box when placing your order.
13. After how long since placing my order will I receive the invoice?
The invoice should reach the customer within 7 working days, starting from the date of activating the service. Your pro-forma invoice can be downloaded after logging in to your profile at sklep.ptwp.pl. Simply go to your order history.
14. I have not yet received the pro-forma invoice. Where can I find it?
Your pro-forma invoice can be downloaded after logging in to your profile at sklep.ptwp.pl. Simply go to your order history. Should there be no pro-forma invoice in your order history, please send us an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. What are business packages?
We have prepared our business packages with institutional customers and enterprises in mind. Thanks to this offer, you can ensure unlimited access to paid resources of the majority of our portals for a greater number of your employees. In the packages, the price for access for a single user depends on the number of Premium Zone subscriptions of a particular portal you have ordered. The more subscriptions there are in a single order, the higher the discount for each of them.
III. USING THE CONTENT / ACCOUNT HANDLING
16. Where can I find the content I have paid for?
The Premium Zone content and other paid content can be viewed directly on the website of the portal you have paid for your access to. In order to see the full content of an article, or access the data, you should simply log in to the selected portal. The link to the login page is visible under each paid material.
17. How long does it take for access to be granted?
The fastest way to access the Premium Zone is to make a payment with your credit/debit card or via e-transfer. Access is activated automatically (by the system) once the payment is made. It is also possible to select a pro-forma invoice, but it will then take longer for the content to be unlocked. Activation takes place only at the time of crediting the publishing house’s bank account. Once the service is activated, a notification is sent to the user’s email address.
18. Is it possible to copy the texts, graphics, data and other materials available by paid subscription?
All materials are for your personal use only, within the limits specified in the ‘Paid Content Terms and Conditions’.
19. How do you calculate the period of validity of access to paid content?
In the case of temporary subscriptions, the subscription period is calculated from the moment of access activation. Example: A 12-month subscription activated on 10 March will remain valid until 10 March of the following year. In the case of shorter subscriptions, the period of validity of the service shall be calculated by analogy. The only difference shall be a change in the duration of the subscription (1, 3 or 6 months). In the case of materials, the access to which is paid for individually (outside the subscription), the period of validity of the access is specified in the service description.
20. How to check the date on which the period of validity of my access will expire?
After logging in to your profile at sklep.ptwp.pl, you can check the periods of validity of all the materials you have been granted access to. In the case of the Premium Zone, information on the active service and its period of validity is also visible next to the paid materials after logging in to the portal, the access to which has been paid for.
21. Is it possible to change the email address with which a Premium Zone subscription has been purchased?
There is no possibility of changing the email address. Access to the Premium Zone or other paid content is only possible using the same data that has been entered during purchase.
22. Can the purchased access be used by more than one person?
Only one user is entitled to be granted access.
In connection with visiting our websites, we process your IP address, cookies and similar data on user activity or devices. If these data allow to identify your identity, then they will be treated as personal data in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 (GDPR).
If you also use other services available through our services, we also process your personal data provided when creating an account, registration for events, subscription, newsletter, alerts and online services (including Premium Zone, reports, rankings or licence for reprints).
Remember that in connection with the processing of personal data you have a number of guarantees and rights, and above all the right to object to the processing of your data. These rights will be strictly observed by us. So if you do not agree with our assessment of the necessity of processing your data or if you have other reservations in this regard, be sure to submit an objection or send us your objections to the address .
Management Board of PTWP-ONLINE Sp. z o.o.